Flux is the next generation of scalable decentralized cloud infrastructure, that allows you to simply develop, manage and build applications on multiple servers at the same time.
Flux Coin Ecosystem Problems and Solutions
The largest Web3 projects (by market cap) were at the forefront of the Web3 boom, but they all have one problem in common: most of our infrastructure is still centralized.
In order for blockchain and Web3 to grow further, a decentralized infrastructure is required.
Although there are many projects that provide applications for Web3, such as Pancake Exchange, and Axie Infinity, very few projects provide the decentralized infrastructure to run them.
One of the most important projects to solve this problem is Flux (FLUX).
- Flux provides a number of decentralized infrastructure services required to run Web 3.0.
- FluxNodes – Decentralized computing network nodes that provide dedicated computing power and generate rewards in Flux for powering the network.
- FluxOS: a layer 2 operational application that allows users to run on Flux’s fully decentralized computing network. Once implemented, FluxOS ensures that all nodes are functioning properly and communicating throughout the network.
- XDAO: Flux governance is managed by a decentralized community that can submit and vote on proposals for the future of Flux.
- Fusion: The Fusion app will allow users to exchange and link FLUX tokens between different chains.
- Zelcore Unsecured Wallet: A launched wallet application that integrates with major CEX and DEX exchanges.
- Flux coin: Unity token for governance, node guarantees, hosting payments, and more. The coin is distributed fairly through proof-of-work (mining) and is a reward for node operators.
- Infinity Contracts: Flux uses Web 3.0 smart contracts where the dApp acts as a smart contract, making them infinitely scalable, can be written in any programming language, and can be integrated with any blockchain.
FLUX Coin Tokenomics
- Ticker: FLOW
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Contract: 0x720cd16b011b987da3518fbf38c3071d4f0d1495
- Token standard: ERC-20.
- Token type: Unity
- Total supply: 220,347,380 FLOW
- Maximum supply: 440,000,000 FLOW
- Circulating supply: 221,289,792.25 FLOW
- Team Flow: 0.7%
- Foundation: 2.9%
- Stock Exchange Listing / Liquidity: 1.7%
- Rewards for Mining / Node: 94.7
Token use case
Proof-of-work mining: Users running Flux nodes can mine FLUX tokens by participating in a Proof of Work (PoW) consensus mechanism to secure the Flux network.
Node Guarantee: Users will need to lock FLUX tokens to run Flux nodes. This is done to minimize any bad actors.
Payment currency: Users can use FLUX tokens to pay for Flux network services (i.e. hosting applications on the Flux network) and cross-chain bridge fees.
Governance: Flow node operators can participate in Flux administration. The votes are based on the number of FLUX tokens blocked in each operator node.
FLUX Coin Price Prediction
Flux experiences high volatility just like any other cryptocurrency, which is why it is useful to be able to predict the price of FLUX and trade accordingly.
Flux Coin Prediction 2022 – 2025
From 2022 to 2025 we think FLUX’s price to be in the $ 25 – $ 80 area, as the team continues to develop their products and those products receive adoption from the target audience. This FLUX price prediction is based on different data sets and predictive models that assume the current long-term trend driving the FLUX price continues in an upward direction without major setbacks.
In the long run, we think FLUX will appreciate based on the fundamentals of the Flux Protocol project and the progress the team is making towards their roadmap goals and milestones.
How to Make Money with Cryptocurrencies
First of all, I want to make crystal clear that we are not financial advizors, and we are only expressing our opinion based on analysis, experience, and several other metrics.
If you want to make the most out of investing in cryptocurrency, we suggest you take a look at our article about Copy my Crypto.