Many of my coaching clients are coaches themselves, and quite a few of them have asked me how to promote their coaching business online. Here is some of the information I have shared with them. Use these tips and ideas to promote your own coaching practice online, get more clients, and make more money:
– Have a Professional Website. In order to attract online clients, you need to present a very professional image online. People who find your website will equate the professional look and feel of the website to your own professionalism since the website is the only piece of information they have to evaluate your business.
The website should have a professional look and feel and have information about your business, as well as your products and services. There should be a way for customers to contact you, as well as subscribe to your newsletter.
– Explain What You Do on Your Website. Not everyone knows what a coach is, so in addition to calling yourself a coach, make sure you explain what a coach does. For example, if you are a dating coach, explain that you help men and women find that one perfect person.
If you are a career coach, tell your website visitors that you help them figure out the perfect career, and then you help them find a job that reflects their career choice. And if you are a business coach, tell them how you can help their business succeed.
– Publish a Newsletter. Not everyone who comes to your website will immediately become a coaching client. Not everyone who comes to your website will buy your products immediately. You need means to keep in touch with people who come to your website but are not ready to hire you or purchase your products.
A newsletter is a great tool to keep in touch with your website visitors, share information with them, and educate them about your products and services. Make sure that you have a newsletter subscription form on every page of your website, and that you offer a compelling reason for your website visitors to subscribe to it.
– Optimize Your Website for Search Engines. Search engine optimization is the process of modifying web page content and meta-information to improve the search engine ranking of the page. Successful search engine optimization will greatly increase the number of visitors that come to your website since over 70% of people who are looking for products and services use search engines to locate them.
– Publish Your Articles Online. Publishing articles is a great way to show off your coaching expertise, as well to drive traffic to your website. When you write and publish your articles, other website owners pick them up and publish them on their websites, while giving you a link back to your website.
Use the five techniques we outline above to drive targeted clients to your coaching practice. Effective promotion of your coaching practice online will make a difference between your coaching website sitting idly and a coaching website that drives leads and clients for your business every single day.
I want to offer a Special opportunity for all of my Blog Friends
Limited time offer… GrooveFunnels Is now FREE FOR LIFE!
Forget all the complicated, expensive and mediocre website creators and funnel builders.
Get the BEST software tools in the industry for FREE!
Save hundreds a month and earn thousands more… but for a limited time only:
Sign up for your free account now: https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/aqeDbs4aOppG